always happy to help!
10am - 5pm M-F, EST
Don't miss out on
and new product
Air-sac Mite/Scaley Face Treatment
SYMPTOMS OF AIRSAC MITE INFECTION
- Labored breathing
- Clicking noise while breathing
- Unable to sing
- Nasal discharge
SYMPTOMS OF SCALEY FACE and SCALEY LEG MITE INFECTION
- Dry, very scaly legs showing white plaques early on that later turn into encrustations
- Itching, swelling and rashes
- The presence of mites under the skin of the legs
- Feather loss
- A thick, scaly, crusty residue around the beak, the cere, and the eyelids
- In severe cases the beak, legs and feet can become grossly malformed
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
For individual birds, apply one drop of IVERLUX to the skin of the neck each day for five days OR add ½ teaspoon, (2.5ml), of IVERLUX to one quart, (32ounces) of clean drinking water for small bird flocks (finches, canaries) or add one teaspoon, (5ml), to one quart (32ounce), of clean drinking water for large bird flocks (greys, mynahs) for two consecutive days. Repeat for three weeks in a row.
Keep out of reach of children. Not for use in birds whose meat or eggs are intended for human consumption.
Ivermectin 0.8 g/L
Available in: 2oz, 4oz
Iverlux – is an air-sac and scaley face mite treatment that is added to the water.
© lady gouldian finch.com 2016
Who Am I?
Information about a
variety of finches
and who is best
suited for mixed
cages and flights.