always happy to help!
10am - 5pm M-F, EST
Don't miss out on
and new product
Excellent for Exotic Birds, Sugar Gliders, Hedgehogs, Chickens, Wild birds, Skunks
and Reptiles along with other insect eating animals.
Mealworms are frozen and then freeze-dried
to maintain their nutritional value. Dried
Mealworms have more protein than live.
FDA approved and certified. Mix with seed
or offer free choice. Feed all year round.
Long shelf life in re-sealable bag. To encourage
your birds to eat mealworms, add a dash of
cold press extra virgin olive oil to give the
dried meal worms a “life-like” appearance to
the birds! The cold pressed olive oil is tasteless, has lots of antis-oxidants, plus
amino acids, & never goes rancid. More importantly, cold pressed extra virgin
olive oil is expelled, (unlike Canola oil) from the host organism, allowing
for easy and healthy digestion of the food supply.
- Typical Analysis: Protein 56.58%, Crude Fat 18%, Fiber 7.2%, Moisture 7.2%
- High in protein, fat, and potassium which birds need to maintain energy
- More protein than live mealworms
- Easy to use – they won’t crawl out of the feeder
- Feed stand-alone or easily blend into seed mixes
- Can be fed all year round
- Inexpensive compared to live worms
- Refrigeration not required, keeps indefinitely.
- 1oz (1000 worms approximately)
- 2oz (2000 worms approximately)
- 5oz (5000 worms approximately)
NOTE: Please allow time for the birds to adjust. It might take a day or two.
Mealworms – dried have more protein than live. FDA approved and certified.
High in protein, fat and potassium. Refrigeration not required.
© lady gouldian finch.com 2016
Who Am I?
Information about a
variety of finches
and who is best
suited for mixed
cages and flights.