For treatment of psittacosis/Ornithosis
(caused by Chlamydia Psittaci) and other
susceptible bacteria diseases in caged
and aviary birds. Use in the drinking water.
Ingredients: Doxycycline HCL
Guaranteed Analysis: Doxycycline HCL 4%
Parrots: 4 g in 400mL drinking water
Pigeons: 4g in 800mL drinking water
- Chlamydia infections treat birds for 45 days.
- For other susceptible infections treat birds for 7-10 days.
- Remove all other drinking water supply and change medication water daily.
- Do not treat during cold wet conditions (birds drink very little)
- Use glass, stainless steel, or glazed pottery water drinkers
(do not use terracotta, plastic or galvanized metal)
- Do not place medication water in direct sunlight, shade or shelter containers.
- Replenish water in the evenings, not morning. This allows birds access to active medication before roosting and at first light. Psittavet may be made up and stored in the refrigerator for 7-10 days.
- Do not mix other chemicals with Psittavet, It is a fragile chemical.
- Psittavet may be used wherever Doxycycline is indicated. Dogs, cats, rodents, and fish may develop Doxycycline responsive conditions. Check with your veterinarian.
- Psittacosis is a zoonoses (disease that affects animals and man).
- Appropriate precautions should be used when handling birds with psittacosis.
Storage: Store in room temperature.
Available in: 25g
Psittavet - treatment for Psittacosis/Ornithosis and other susceptible bacteria diseases in caged and aviary birds. Used in the drinking water.
Plastic Spray Bottle with Measurments- Lady G's 16oz spray bottle has both US and Metric measures, as well as dilution measurements. Comes with both a sprayer and a cap making it ideal for mixing, applying and storage. This bottle comes labeled with a handy conversion chart and space to fill in contents, date, dosing instructions. Perfect for medications, bug sprays and all other concentrates.|
© lady gouldian finch.com 2016