always happy to help!
10am - 5pm M-F, EST
Don't miss out on
and new product
Broad spectrum antibiotic Doxycyline
treatment for bacterial diseases and
Ornithosis/Psittacosis (one eyed cold),
Mycoplasmosis and respiratory infections
in caged and aviary birds. Use in the
Doxycycline 20% - ¼ teaspoon per liter of water.
- Ornithosis/Chlamydia infections in Finches treat for 30 days.
- Psittacosis/Chlamydia infections in Parrots treat for 45 days.
- Other bacterial infections treat birds for 7 to 10 days.
- Remove medicated water right before lights off at night. Replace fresh mixed medicated water first thing in the am.
- Use glass, stainless steel or glazed pottery drinkers. Do no use galvanized metal
- Mixture must be mixed fresh each day.
- Remove all other water sources including greens, fruits & vegetables on treatment days.
- Keep medication water out of direct sunlight. Place drinkers in shade if outdoors.
Available in: 50g and 100g
This product is not intended or approved for stock whose meat or eggs are intended for human consumption. Consult your veterinarian for authorization for this or any antimicrobial medication.
Doxycycline 20% - broad spectrum antibiotic treatment for Ornithosis/ Psittacosis, Mycoplasmosis and respiratory infections in caged and aviary birds.
Plastic Spray Bottle with Measurments- Lady G's 16oz spray bottle has both US and Metric measures, as well as dilution measurements. Comes with both a sprayer and a cap making it ideal for mixing, applying and storage. This bottle comes labeled with a handy conversion chart and space to fill in contents, date, dosing instructions. Perfect for medications, bug sprays and all other concentrates.|
Stainless Steel Measuring Spoon Set- - 4 piece stainless steel with both American and Metric measures on the handle. Take the confusion out of converting to metric measure.
© lady gouldian finch.com 2017
Who Am I?
Information about a
variety of finches
and who is best
suited for mixed
cages and flights.