Quik Gel has disinfecting qualities, which temporally prevent an infection from worsening while waiting for the results of culture tests to confirm a diagnosis and the best choice of medicine. Quik Gel also provides a sick bird with enough energy to sustain it during this short 1-2 day period of time. Very sick birds may need crop needle feeding. The cleansing agents in QUIK-GEL quickly restore top health by cleansing the mouth and establishing an acid crop.
Critical times when the entire flock would benefit from the administration of Quik Gel in the drinking water include: Cold, Hot or Wet Spells, Airsac mites, Egg Binding, Nestling Rejections, Air in the Crop, Outbreak of Disease, Weaning Youngsters and following a course of antibiotics.
An increased activity will be
visible by the
Ingredients: Complex Polysaccharides, Vitamins A, D, E. B complex & Organic Acid.
By providing an immediate and sustained energy source Quik Gel:
- Rejuvenates tired adult birds during the breeding season.
- Protects weak youngsters during the weaning period.
- Prevents diseases associated with the stress of cold, hot or wet weather.
- Accelerates recovery following illness by providing easily digested high-energy nutrients swiftly and efficiently to damaged organs and other body tissues.
- Enhances the overall health of an energy depleted flock during and following disease outbreaks.
- Improves male mating success and egg fertility during the critical stages of the breeding cycle.
- Reduces egg binding when cold spells and other stress factors cause tired breeding hens.
- Palatable and readily accepted by finches.
Dose & Mixing Instructions
Individual sick birds: One drop (0.1ml) QUIK GEL mixed well into 100ml drinking water, 100 grams seed (Lorikeets in 5mls fruit juice) and provide fresh each day for 2-5 days.
Dose at 2ml (use 2ml spoon) QUIK GEL into 1 liter drinking water container then fill with moving water to dissolve gel. Treat for 1 or 2 days. Thoroughly clean container each day between doses.
Canaries, Finches Pigeons and Poultry: Dose at 2mls QUIK GEL into 1Liter of drinking water for 1-2 days. Measure dose using the 2ml spoon.
Budgerigars and Parrots: Mix 2ms QUIK GEL into 500ml of drinking water or 500gm soft food for 1-2 days. Measure dose using the 2ml spoon.
Emergency Via Crop Needle - Mix 1 drop QUIK GEL into 20mls of heated ER Formula. Administer this mixture (10-20 mls for pigeons and large parrots, 30-50 mls for poultry, 3-5mls for small parrots, 1-3mls for Budgerigars, Canaries and Finches using a crop needle 2-3 times daily.
Available In: 30g
SALE! Quik-Gel – Emergency First Aid Treatment for Critical times: Cold, Hot or Wet Spells, Airsac mites, Egg Binding, Nestling Rejections, Air in the Crop, Outbreak of Disease, Weaning Youngsters and following a course of antibiotics.
© lady gouldian finch.com 2017